There’s a NEW feature on Ver.20200223_R1 of MTools, named Infinite Clone, which will help you to clone Mifare Classic Card and Mifare Ultralight Tag much easier and save your time.
Mifare Classic Tag
The MIFARE Classic IC is just a memory storage device, where the memory is divided into segments and blocks with simple security mechanisms for access control.
Mifare Ultralight Tag
MIFARE Ultralight-based tickets offer a fitting solution for low-cost, high-volume applications such as public transport, loyalty cards and event ticketing. They are a suitable contactless replacement for magnetic stripe, barcode or OR-code systems. Learn more on NXP website.
How to Use
- Import a dump file or scan from the source card firstly.
- Click on dump item and choose Sector 0.
- Click CLONE Button.
- Put the CUID card close to the NFC antenna.
- Only CUID card’s block 0 can be written by NFC.
- MTools will verify the BCC byte and SAK byte of sector 0.
- Manual overwrite invalid block 0 of sector 0 will cause unrecoverable damage to the card.
- CUID card doesn’t work on the backdoor command.
MTools app supports automatically read and clone Mifare Classic 1K/4K and Ultralight C Type Tag with inner-NFC on the phone. It can even support UID Changeable magic tags with the external RFID Reader such as, ACR122U, PN532, PCR532,