Proxmark3 X comes with Bluetooth Module and USB Socket Extensions. And Proxmark3 X also supports the official Proxmark3 Firmware from RRG. The repository of original Proxmark3 Firmware is listed below.
Proxmark3 X Documents: https://proxmark3x.mtoolstec.com
Stable Firmware of Proxmark3 X: Firmware of Proxmark3 X
But Proxmark3 X is specifically built with specific functions. We built the firmware of Proxmark3 X not only Android, Windows, Linux, and macOS support. But also independent ID copy mode. In this update, We’ll show you how to flash the firmware of Proxmark3 X on the phone with the RFID Tools app.
- Android Phone with RFID Tools App installed.
- OTG Adapter and USB Cable.
- The latest firmware of Proxmark3 X.
Step to Flash the Firmware
- Unzip and copy the firmware files to the phone, which includes bootrom.elf and fullimage.elf.
- Open the RFID Tools app and click on PM3 Firmware Flasher in tools.
- Click custom firmware and choose the corresponding files.
- Connect Proxmark3 X to the phone with an OTG adapter and USB cable.
- Toggle OTG functions and click flash.
- Allow the RFID Tools app to connect the Proxmark3 several times.
- Done with OS Flash Success toast message.
If the phone does not detect the Proxmark3, try to hold the PM3 Button while connecting to the phone.